TaylorMade R11 Driver
Details of TaylorMade R11 Driver:
TaylorMade R11 Driver
- ONLY R11 can activate the THREE DIMENSIONS to DISTANCE: loft, face angle, and flight path. Eye-catching, 440cc white head is one of the top-rated drivers. Excellent adjustability features contribute to straighter, longer drives.
"Flight Control Technology" (eight settings create +/- 1° loft change), "Moveable weight technology" (25 yards of left/right trajectory difference) and "Adjustable sole technology" (Neutral, Closed or Open for +/- 2° of face-angle adjustment) create 48 head settings.
Understanding 3-D: Three Simple Steps to Fitting an R11 Driver
Metalwoods with TaylorMade’s ASP, FCT and MWT will revolutionize the clubfitting process and promote superior performance. Properly fitting a Taylormade R11 driver takes three simple steps:
• (FCT) Select desired loft by setting the FCT, choosing either Neutral, 1º higher loft, or 1º lower loft (or one of the intermediate positions ±0.5º). When you change the loft, the face angle will be modified. A higher loft equates creates a closed face angle, while a lower loft creates an open face angle.
• (ASP) Rest the club in the address position and decide if you want to change the face angle. If the club looks too closed, adjust the ASP to square or open the face. If the club looks too open, adjust the ASP square or close the face. If the face angle look just right, no need to adjust the ASP.
• (MWT) Adjust the weights as necessary to achieve the desired trajectory bias. The ball directional tendency goes towards the side that the heavy weight is placed. For example, move the 10-gram to the heel side to create more draw bias.
Features of TaylorMade R11 Driver:
• Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
• Adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP)
• Adjust the CG location with Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
• Promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change
• New aerodynamic shape promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance, 6 yards longer than R9 Supertri
• White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment
•Weight: 1.5 kg
• Grip: TaylorMade 360
• Shaft: Fujikura Blur 60